Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Fall!

I stumbled upon some tasty fall recipes and thought I'd share. A couple of weeks ago, I baked some pumpkin apple bread. It turned out pretty delicious, and you can grab the recipe here: http://www.recipezaar.com/Harvest-Pumpkin-Apple-Bread-73469

Last night, I made sausage-and-apple-stuffed acorn squash:

Recipe courtesy of RecipeZaar:

http://www.recipezaar.com/Sausage-and-Apple-Stuffed-Acorn-Squash-146036

We've also been enjoying seeing all the deer in our neighborhood. Sometimes we'll see 10 or 12 at once! When Max and I have been out jogging, we've come within just a few feet of some of them. Here's a photo of a buck that Aaron was able to snap right over our back fence. Aaron says some of the bucks in our neighborhood are the largest he's ever seen!


We hope you're enjoying the fall season, too!



1 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you love your neighborhood. And thanks for the recipes - especially the Pumpkin Apple bread one!

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now