Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cute Pictures of Max

I was going through the pictures in my camera today and came across these cute shots of Max. Since I haven't posted any of him in a while, I thought it was about time to share. Enjoy!



Max is definitely a fireplace dog!



His new favorite spot to sleep during the daytime seems to be our closet -- maybe because it's dark and smells like us?



Max outside sunning on his Coolaroo (Notice the gravel? this is an old picture from our rental; we don't have any gravel at the new house!)


Max and his new friend Ivy, a golden retriever puppy who belongs to our friends Kevin and Carrie. Ivy has her paw, and her head, on top of Max's paw. He did have his head on top of her head, too, and their cuddling was ADORABLE, but of course Max moved as soon as I grabbed the camera. I guess he didn't want me destroying his tough image (HA). Oh, well...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! He has gotten so big!! When are you going to post pictures of your house? Hope all is well.

Candice

C. White said...

Yes, he is about 100 lbs. now, but he acts like he's still a 12-lb. puppy (if I sit crosslegged on the floor, he still tries to sit in my lap!). I posted some pics of the house on Facebook & our private family photo sharing site, for which I'll have to send you the link.

Best,
Christina

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now