Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet 16!

Arizona plays Louisville tomorrow night at 5:07 pm MDT (4:07 for those of you in AZ). Don't miss all the action; tune in to CBS or NCAA.com to watch everything unfold. I'm pulling for an upset, of course! Look for Hill, Wise, and Budinger to deliver strong performances, hopefully with some surprises thrown in by Fogg and others. And in the spirit of the Sweet 16, and my recent focus on being more grateful, the following are 16 things (out of many!) for which I am currently very thankful:

1. Arizona basketball (haha)

2. the small cold spell we're having in Albuquerque

3. my husband (of whom I am so proud!)

4. my family

5. Mexican/New Mexican food

6. Max

7. my friends

8. the awesome community at City on a Hill

9. Texas-style BBQ

10. my job (and the cool people with whom I work!)

11. running

11. opportunities to grow

12. breathtaking sunsets

13. Spring (so awesome to watch all the plants wake up and come back to life!)

14. God's grace

15. a safe neighborhood

16. reliable transportation



What are you thankful for?


And once again, go Cats!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now