Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm drowning...

... in marketing homework. I have to write a full product marketing plan, which I should have started two weeks ago, by Sunday (don't judge me-- remember, procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow). I also have a paper on Blockbuster's entire strategic plan due the same day, which should be interesting in light of this being the Netflix era and because Blockbuster's corporate Web site is a very poor information resource. In terms of my workload, the next few weeks do not look promising, either. [Side note: Yes, a Christian university has decided to make its assignments due at 11:59 p.m. on the Sabbath. Hmmm.]

So, that means you-- the one person who might actually read this blog-- are not likely to see any new content here for a while. Advance apologies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina, after reading your blogs it has reminded me that you have grown up to be a very interesting person! Strong, too. I'm sure it seems like such a long road before you get your MBA. Just grit your teeth and keep pulling and one day it will all be behind you. You'll be able to look back with pride at all your accomplishments. You've come so far already. It's great to see that you have so many things you enjoy to help offset all this work you are doing. We're all so proud of you. Give that beautiful puppy a hug for me.

Love,
Mom

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now