Monday, December 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

Jamie Poore tagged me, so here goes!

1. 8 TV shows I watch: How I Met Your Mother; Grey's Anatomy; Iron Chef America; the Simpsons; The Big Bang Theory; Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives; Paula's Best Dishes; Samantha Brown

2. 8 favorite restaurants: Sadie's, Rudy's BBQ, Tucanos, Weck's (all in Albuquerque); El Charro Cafe, Pat's Drive-In, La Parrilla Suiza, Caruso's (all in Tucson)

3. 8 things that happened today: My alarm went off. I put on a blue argyle sweater. I drove to work in the dark. I ate yogurt for breakfast. I drank decaf chai tea, which I kept hot at my desk with a sweet little gadget that Aaron got me for Christmas. I processed a few news releases. The president of Somalia resigned. An underground explosion knocked out the power in downtown Savannah, Georgia.

4. 8 things I look forward to: Aaron and I being finished with grad school; getting a playmate for Max; owning a home (with a fireplace!); being able to entertain more often; traveling the world with Aaron; spending more time with friends and family; becoming a more confident skier; growing closer to Jesus

5. 8 things I wish for: more patience; more time; to be a better cook; coordination/athletic ability; world peace; salvation for those who don't yet know Christ; to be able to eat whatever I want without gaining weight; a self-cleaning house

I tag:
Candice Barnard
April Barreiro
Greg & Shannon Qualls
Jamie Armer
Cheryl Samaha

Just copy my post, erase my answers and fill in your own. I'm looking forward to learning more about you!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

It would be so cool to have a self cleaning house (or even a free maid!) :) We should go to Weck's sometime soon!

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now