Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas in Albuquerque

Yesterday, here in Albuquerque, we experienced light snowfall throughout most of the day. (The official precip. was 0.17".) It was beautiful! This afternoon, we're expecting more. While I'm thankful for the winter weather we're having now, I also remain hopeful that we will be blessed with a white Christmas this year. My family, who lives in Arizona, does not get to enjoy snow, and it would make their visit to Albuquerque even more special and festive. There is nothing quite like the sight of snow-covered trees.

Apparently, the probability of snow on Christmas is slim, but there is a chance -- and I believe in miracles! Click here to read an interesting report from the National Weather Service on our chances for a white Christmas in Albuquerque, and please join me in keeping your fingers crossed. ;-)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now