Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

jack o lanternsCredit: Jeff Mackay / Copyright: sxc.hu/jnmontario


Happy Halloween! This evening should be beautiful in Albuquerque -- enjoy, and stay safe, everyone!

Also, I wanted to share with you some photos of pumpkins carved by my coworker Amanda Malherbe's hubby, Kimball. He's incredibly talented!

jack o lanternAbe Lincoln jack o lantern
Oh, and for those of you who think Christians are (or should be) anti-Halloween, check out how a pastor approaches the holiday (http://www.jonathanbow.com/carry_the_light/2007/10/the-big-questio.html)-- I think it's a pretty cool idea and wish I would have read about it sooner so that I could steal a page out of his book. What a great way to get to know the neighbors. Maybe next year!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Subscribe Now